Handmade in Mexico these stylish chairs win on every front for us. They look great with design and dimensions very similar to the old Acapulco chairs that were available in Mexico many years ago. They're super comfortable: hand-woven with comfortable PVC "memory" cords (which means they form to your shape when you are seated) and are resistant to extreme temperatures (from -18˚C to + 80˚C) and direct sunlight, contain anti-oxidants and are free of phthalates making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Plus they're made by local craftspeople in Mexico so benefit the local community too.
- Dimensions: 75cm (W) 88cm (H) 96cm (D)
- Weight: 8.2kg
- Seat height: 37cm
- EU countries: £35 and free shipping on orders over £430 (VAT included).
- Switzerland: €59,95 and free shipping on orders over €500
- NON EU European countries and special territories (such as the Canary Islands): please contact us by email at email@example.com
- US shipping: £31 to all states and free shipping on orders over £390
Fair Furniture promote and produce honest, sustainable handmade furniture and accessories crafted by local artisans. We offer unique items and a small series of products for a fair price.
Bestique Curated say: When we furnish the gardens designed by our studio, it's important to us that the quality of the furnishings reflect that of the plants and of the garden itself - providing enjoyment for years to come. These chairs are tried and tested, and are built to last. Comfy, great looking and proven to stand the test of time. In fact, we have some here at Curated HQ!